1. Everybody in the office pretty much sees you as this:
2. When you realize how much you don't know, you understand why they see you that way.
3. Your parents act happy, but are really petrified.
4. Callousness at work sets in a lot quicker than you'd think.
6. When people talk to you and you can't remember their name it's hard to focus on anything but that you can't remember their name.
7. There's nothing like getting your first new job compliment.
8. Eating in front of your coworkers for the first time is never not weird.
9. You find that you have little-to-no skill at money management soon after receiving your first check
10. Settling in and realizing you love where you're at is an unparalleled happiness.